NAPSA and LocumCo Rural Placement Scholarship
NAPSA and LocumCo are inviting all NAPSA members to apply for the ‘Rural Placement Scholarship’. The scholarships will be awarded to students who are currently enrolled in a full-time Pharmacy Degree and who are looking for an opportunity to gain valuable experience in a rural location. Second round applications opened on the 1st of July and close on the 10th of August 2019.
NAPSA and LocumCo would like to aid the successful applications in the form of AUD$1,000 to support students with respect of expenses incurred whilst living away from home such as accommodation, transport and groceries. A record of these expenses while you are away MUST be kept, to ensure the funds are being well managed and distributed.
To be eligible for this application you must:
- Be a NAPSA member from any year level, currently studying a Pharmacy Degree
- Have not gained any assisted funding from other organisations (e.g. 6CPA or through your University
- Undertake a placement at a site with a PhARIA value of 2 or higher
- Be willing to write a testimonial for NAPSA’s ePlacebo and LocumCo at the conclusion of your placement, and upon request be willing to participate in future advertising of the scholarship
- Fill out the NAPSA and LocumCo Rural Placement Scholarship Application Form by August 10th via this link: https://forms.gle/sE1EhdCMbpmCUv5B8