The Pharmacy Cricket Scholarship 2015
By: Admin | Posted on: 1 June 2015
The PHARMACY CRICKET SCHOLARSHIP of $2500 - Two to be awarded.
Pharmacy Cricket Inc' is to provide this Scholarship for a student (male or female) presently in any year of a fulltime Pharmacy Degree course or in a Masters degree course.
- Applicants must provide documented evidence of a sound academic record throughout their course or from school, if in their first year of pharmacy.
- Applicants should demonstrate their capacity to provide leadership and their ability to work as part of a team. They should include a précis of their involvement in the University and the general and wider community.
- Applicants should outline their current involvement in a sporting activity.
- Applicants must indicate their commitment to work in Community Pharmacy either metropolitan or rural (during pre-reg year & beyond).
- Applicants are invited to briefly (in about 300 words) comment on their perception of the future of pharmacy and how they see themselves being able to contribute to the profession.
- The Application must indicate the way in which the student will use the scholarship funds for personal advancement and to assist with costs associated with their pharmacy course and are requested to report quarterly to Pharmacy Cricket on the utilisation of the scholarship.
The scholarship is to be applied in the year 2016.
There is no requirement to be involved with cricket.
Applications should be posted to :
'Pharmacy Cricket Scholarship'
25 Annesley Locked Bag 2500
Bowral NSW 2576
Applications close on Monday 26th October 2015.
Applications MUST include contact details. (home address & phone contacts).
Applicants will be informed by letter of the result.
The successful applicants will be notified by phone & in writing.
To obtain your copy of this scholarship criteria please email to Pharmacy Cricket at email@example.com and we will email you in return
Our web site is www.pharmacycricket.com.au.